- Support the Supply Chain Controller in achieving the Control objectives for all COSO Plants
- Ensure accurate and timely month end close processes
- GCS documentation is in place for Fixed Assets. Work with the stakeholders in conducting Risk Assessment of business processes to ensure all risks are mitigated through adequate control activities.
- Ensures Balance sheet reviews are done on time and risks/opportunities are called out.
- Provide stewardship of assets, operations and financial compliance thru Physical verification and review of balance sheet
- Review of Capital Work in Progress & Assets at risk and highlight for resolution.
- Drive SAP & other SSA projects
- People Process & Capability build for the team
- Review the BSR at each month to evaluate the integrity of the Balance Sheet; issue reports to the Supply Chain Controller /Region Controller
- Provide support to the reporting Manager in statutory or US GAAP accounting
- Ensure the Fixed Assets & Inventory is recorded accurately in the books and any risk is adequately provided for.
- Review of CWIP with the Plant Operating teams and track assets at Risk and highlight to the Supply Chain Controller for resolution.
- Valuation of Inventory & coordinate for Annual Costing upload for the Foods operations.
Business Partnering & Support
- Periodic visit to the plant to ensure governance protocols are in place.
- Explore possibilities of automation, supports business in strengthening the process and provides them support wherever clarifications required.
- Project governance thru monitoring of Capital budgets, Work in progress and capitalization of assets
- Provide support to plants during Internal, External Audits
Audit and Compliance – GCS
- Facilitate implementation of the PepsiCo Internal Controls Framework (GCS)
- Facilitate Risk assessment with functions, support with control design; ensure GCS documentation is updated at all times to reflect business changes.
- Roll out updated GCS documents
- Share test results with process owners and with sector team
- For control gaps identified during the quarterly GCS testing, ensure remediation plan is in place and agreed timelines are adhered to by Control owners
- Keep self-updated on domain/functional knowledge and undertakes professional development activities e.g. in/external training, conference, seminar to enhance capabilities
“#Locations: Gurgaon, India”
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- CPA / CWA or equivalent professional qualification
- 2-3 years of Finance
- Knowledge SOXGCS SAP and other operating systems
- Prior experience in operating roles
Skills and Behavioral Attributes
The position involves the following functional competencies:
- Collaborating & Influencing
- Driving for Result
- Decision Making
- Acting with Integrity
The following critical experiences are inherent in the position:
- Cross functional interaction and alignment
- Managing across various levels of the organization
- Lead the functional agenda
Key competencies required in the role:
- Financial & Operating Control
- Accounting & Tax
- Performance Management & Productivity Improvement
- Business Risk Assessment & Management
- Financial Process Management
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular