Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
- End to end hiring for professional -level roles as per global KPIs around Turnaround Time, Diversity, Hiring Manager and Candidate Experience.
- Process governance for internal hiring as per current state Implement proactive talent attraction programs to increase the talent pool and be ahead of the curve given the competitive landscape and talent shortages.
- Support GBS stabilization through coaching, capability building, performance review and timely recognition
- Support Global and Sector TAMs to enable a smooth process of location free hiring in India
- Deliver the BU campus agenda – Pipeline hiring, Summer Internship, on-going relationship management on campus
- Lead year-round engagement initiatives including but not limited to Leadership Talks, Live projects, case studies and guest lectures to drive campus regular & timely engagement to ensure PepsiCo as an employer of choice on campuses
- Administer and manage the Management Trainee Programme, Summer Intern program and Flagship engagement programs (like LTGT, Dare to Do More) for India BU.
- Partner with HRBP and Business Heads to ensure appropriate projects and stints for all round development
- Implement new campus tools and technologies eg. PepHire, Kenexa campus workflow, Modern Hire etc
Talent Attraction and Engagement:
- Execute the year long EVP calendar for India BU in partnership with AMESA Attraction & Engagement COE
- Develop consistent messaging addressing EVP drivers with branding in line with global guidance. Leverage existing PepsiCo social and digital platform
- Develop consistent messaging addressing EVP drivers with branding in line with global guidance Content curation for Always On Content as well as planned Campaigns
- Assess talent landscape and explore new age methodologies for driving Talent Attraction & Engagement agenda to stand out as an employer of choice
“#Locations : Gurgaon, India”
Experience and Qualification
- 4-6 years of professional experience post MBA. Previous HR experience with exposure to TA will be considered.
- Campus and Employer Branding experience preferred.
- Prior work experience within another FMCG or manufacturing organization and/or within another large, global, matrix environment
- Must be a collaborative team player Strong oral and written communication skills