SENIOR MANAGER,MARKETING- MEDIA & OPERATIONS
- Manages and leads a team on the tactical and operational plans executing organizational strategy in alignment with organization objectives, recommending operational strategies and plans with direct impact on results.
- Lead negotiations in paid media investments against national and local media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio, Digital, etc.) and customer media (In-store, PRN), social and search efforts with the support of media agencies.
- Partner with Cross Functional team of Brand, Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) and Customer teams to deliver integrated communications programs.
- Activate programs with external media agencies and vendor companies and serve as day-2-day contact for questions and deliverables.
- Assess results of programs, provide post-program reviews that capture learnings and incorporate them into future work.
- Understand program impact across the full path-to-purchase considering shopper/consumer/bottler in the planning process.
- Constantly strive to leverage media tools (analytics, Marketing mix modeling [MMM], audience data, bespoke research, IMC Tracking, competitive reporting) to close the loop of impressions, expressions, conversations, and actions through to transactions and advocacy.
- Exceptional communication skills that can influence the integrated marketing plan to achieve the best possible outcomes.
- Coordinate custom research efforts with internal and supplier partners as necessary to effectively measure program return on investment (ROI) across revenue, brand equity, and shopper engagement.
- Knowledge of external partner landscape (agencies, content companies, suppliers of products/experiences etc.) to identify optimal execution and deals where appropriate.
- Find innovative ways to create differentiated programs that inspire consumers to choose The Coca-Cola Company.
- Manage the execution and delivery of multiple connections programs to hit targets, optimize efficiencies and remains on budget.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Media, or Connections Planning/Technology
- Experience with strategy development and media planning and buying both online and offline
- Possess strong analytical skills and understanding of “Media Math” concepts
- Advanced knowledge of digital display, mobile, video, programmatic, CTV/OTT, etc.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of paid search and social media.
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize tasks, collaborate with teams, and work under pressure
- Strong communication, project management and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication Skills