PepsiCo |Jobs in Uttar Pradesh |Marketing & Production
- Improve quality of packs getting delivered to the market in terms of leakage & other packaging quality parameters.
- Improving machine efficiency (OEE) by reducing breakdowns, speed loss & other operating losses & ensure no NE loss due to packaging overflow.
- Improving film wastages, excess give away, tear off wastage & Labour efficiency at Packaging.
- Improving packaging wall in green & maintain hygiene of packaging hall.
- Acting as a technical resource for Packaging machines’ problem solving & taking trial with R & D.
- Providing technical knowhow to the packaging Machine Operators (PMO) & increase their skill level to improve Packaging machine delivery.
- Conduct half yearly IPS audit of packaging & closing the opportunities to improve IPS score of machine health, efficiency & quality delivery.
- Successfully executing packaging expansion projects first time right & ensuring vertical startup of machines.
- Preparing packaging budget & reduce Packaging fixed cost.
- Keeping team of PMOs engaged & motivating to deliver best packaging performance.
- Monitor equipment operation and line performance to deliver line AOP Targets within the shift:
- % Film Waste
- Excess Give Away (EGA)
- % Equipment and Operational Down Time as per AOP
- % Green Packaging Quality Attributes
- 100% Capable Operators (Machine Operation Competency)
- Deliver Schedule Attainment to Plan (93% AVC)
- Maintain Standard Line Speeds as per AOP
- Labor Utilization as per AOP (kg/man-hour)
- Sustainability KPIs
- Safety KPIs
- Handling the IR situations of packing department. Managing Contract Labour and PMO.